Friday, October 26, 2018

17A Elevator Pitch No.2

Here is my link:
https://youtu.be/uCG-MX4wVxI


Feedback:
The most helpful and useful was relating to my word choice and the way I talk. Often times I don't catch my slang or mumbles but when talking in a professional and important situation like an elevator pitch I should talk that way it should be proper and correct. All the feedback I received I tried to implement into my new one, from the area and lighting change to trying to talk clearer and louder with better enunciation and proper grammar. All in all just doing it again helped me greatly by becoming more comfortable in front of the camera and recording myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emory! You're pitch was well researched and you sounded like you knew what you were talking about! You also had great audio and visual for the video, and I appreciate that you wore a nice professional shirt for the pitch. I few things to maybe work on for next time though would be to try and sound a bit more enthusiastic, this is your great idea you came up with so be excited so your viewers will get excited too! Also, try to speak up some more because I think it will read as more confident. Great job overall though!

    ReplyDelete